For those of you who bypassed the landing page, HELLO! My name is Kris and I’m a Senior Graphic Designer who specialises in Editorial/Layout design.
I have experience in various areas of design, but what I love to design most are:
- Books / e-books / photobooks / magazines / e-zines
- Manuals / catalogues / reports
- Brochures / pamphlets
- Stationery sets (business cards / letterheads / email signatures / notepads / notebooks)
- Social media graphics
And I’m sure this list will grow and change with time. Hop over to the next tab on the right to get a glimpse of some of my work and click on a thumbnail to go to my portfolio if you’d like to get an in-depth look at a specific project.
Many people don’t know that I also have complementary experience in other fields related to Graphic Design, plus I’m also a qualified Journalist. Other services that I provide are:
- Print production liaison
- Proofreading and Editing of copy
- Brand consultation and development
- One-on-one workshopping and consultation with authors
All of my designs are tailored specifically to suit each client so in most cases, I do not have a set price list, but if you email me and let me know what you need help with, we can discuss the best way forward for you or your business then I will provide a quote accordingly. I utilise a combination of project-based pricing and hourly rate-based pricing depending on the circumstances or requirements of the client or project.